We’re seeking a Program Director dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of at-promise children. Successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or greater in social work or a related field along with at least ten years’ experience in social work/mental health settings along with proven leadership ability. Position plays a key role in leading departmental professionals as well as providing crisis and problem solving support for direct child care staff.
Program Director will report directly to and work closely with the President. Areas of responsibility include: residential care, independent living/apprenticeship program, foster care, education, recreation, and maintenance. Position will also play a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with county and state agencies, professional groups, and the general community.
- Proven leader who can work creatively, think strategically, and help move the ministry forward.
- Passionate about living out the gospel and inspiring others as they participate in meaningful ministry.
- Detailed planner with great organization skills able to develop and carry out all phases of programming.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Kaleidacare, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to staff from a variety of backgrounds as well as youth and young adults from challenging situations.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Successful candidate will be passionate about providing youth from challenging situations a safe, secure environment and the tools they need to become productive adults. Interested candidates MUST include a cover letter outlining why you are drawn to this opportunity and why you want to make a difference in the lives of children.
INDEPENDENT LIVING COORDINATOR
We’re looking for an Independent Living Coordinator with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field with at least 4 years related social work/mental health experience (work with older youth referred), excellent organizational skills, and professional level writing and computer skills. Responsibilities include: Supervision and leadership of independent living coaches, oversight of program schedules and activities to teach resident youth independent living skills and provide information and access to outside services. Position requires and includes year-round, on-site housing. Seeking someone with a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of young adults. Cover letter outlining your experience, passion for youth ministry, and fit for the position REQUIRED.