A TRUE CONTINUUM OF CARE
When children are in need of out-of-home placement, BMH can meet those needs through all the stages and phases of their growing up years. From infants born prematurely or with addictions to young adults working toward an educational or career goal, the ministry provides a safe, supportive home for youth of all ages and stages.
- Family foster care in the local community
- Cottage care on our campuses in Black Mountain and Pisgah Forest, NC
- Transitional living providing life coaching for teens
- Independent Living for older youth continuing their education beyond high school or working toward a specific career goal through our Apprenticeship Program
- Lifelong Living for those with learning or cognitive challenges who will need support as they move into adulthood
Child Abuse Prevention Awareness Month
Protecting Children In recognition of April Child Abuse Prevention Awareness Month, we invite you to
Hope for Children Dinner
Thank You to our 2023 Presenting Sponsor Join us for a special reception
Foster Care Appreciation Month
Information coming soon.
Whitewater Cove Open House – Transylvania Campus
Thank you for helping 170+ children who have experienced physical, sexual, and emotional abuse and other traumas have a safe,
CHRISTMAS TIME IS COMING!
Thank you for helping make it special! We’ve closed registration for 2022 Christmas wishlist requests. Please consider making a donation
Black Mountain Home raises awareness for child abuse despite financial cuts
The Black Mountain Home for Children will hold a fundraising dinner in April to raise awareness for child abuse and shoreView All News