A TRUE CONTINUUM OF CARE
When children are in need of out-of-home placement, BMH can meet those needs through all the stages and phases of their growing up years. From infants born prematurely or with addictions to young adults working toward an educational or career goal, the ministry provides a safe, supportive home for youth of all ages and stages.
- Family foster care in the local community
- Cottage care on our campuses in Black Mountain and Pisgah Forest, NC
- Transitional living providing life coaching for teens
- Independent Living for older youth continuing their education beyond high school or working toward a specific career goal through our Apprenticeship Program
- Lifelong Living for those with learning or cognitive challenges who will need support as they move into adulthood
Join us at 10 a.m. for refreshments, ministry overview, and driving tour of our campus.
On Thursday, April 28, we’ll have a shotgun start at 10 a.m. at the Black
Children’s Home alumni, past staff, and friends of the ministry are invited out to enjoy
Each year our youth select some of their peers to share their thoughts about the
https://www.blackmountainhome.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/xmas2.mp4 Holidays are difficult for children who cannot be with their families. That’s why we are so grateful for the
Call-to-Auction – Online Fundraiser & Virtual Visit – BID NOW! Join us for our 2nd annual online auction featuring wonderful
If you reached out to the state legislature in April – THANK YOU! The Senate budget included 2 full yearsView All News