A TRUE CONTINUUM OF CARE
When children are in need of out-of-home placement, BMH can meet those needs through all the stages and phases of their growing up years. From infants born prematurely or with addictions to young adults working toward an educational or career goal, the ministry provides a safe, supportive home for youth of all ages and stages.
- Family foster care in the local community
- Cottage care on our campuses in Black Mountain and Pisgah Forest, NC
- Transitional living providing life coaching for teens
- Independent Living for older youth continuing their education beyond high school or working toward a specific career goal through our Apprenticeship Program
- Lifelong Living for those with learning or cognitive challenges who will need support as they move into adulthood
Join us for our signature event, including our renowned basket auction, live music, car show,
See below for how YOU can help make it special! https://www.blackmountainhome.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/xmas2.mp4 Holidays are especially difficult for children in foster care.
The Black Mountain Home for Children will hold a fundraising dinner in April to raise awareness for child abuse and shore
Click here to register!View All News